NuZar H24 Labwater System - Complete Set
NuZar water system set, H24 produces DI water (Type II water) from tap water directly. The water quality meets or exceeds Type II water quality as defined by ASTM, CAP, CLSI and ISO 3696 / BS 3997 and also complies with the purified water requirements from the European and U.S. Pharmacopoeia.
The NuZar water purification systems are compact and powerful. They are specifically designed for laboratories that demand a balance between cost of ownership and exceeding their purified water requirements.
The system is CE/RoHS certified. RephiLe provides full documents support to meet user’s GMP, GSP, GAP, GCP, GLP requirements.
Simple installation and maintenance
- RFID tracking of consumables (RO Pack included) for enhanced management
- Easy to remove consumable access cover.
- Automatic RO membrane cleaning cycles (Cl2 and pH cleaning)
Reliable water quality and stable system performance
- Stable RO permeability over a wide range of temperatures
- Diversion to drain if quality of RO permeate falls below a pre-set set-point
- Automatic data backup for up to 2 years
- Easy data transfer through multiple interfaces, such as LAN, USB, etc.
Low running cost
- Environmentally friendly. High recovery rate
- Self-maintenance functions for maximum RO membrane effectiveness and lifetime
- RFID record of cartridge history for predictable consumable replacements
- Highly-efficient cartridge
Compact and small footprint
- An in-built single pretreatment P Pack
- Placement flexibility - on the bench or on a wall
- All-in-one design. Space-Saver
- Optimized flow design to improve water quality stability & efficiency of polishing resins
- High pressure rated housings, proprietary sealing, and double O-ring design ensures operational confidence
- Cartridge color, label, and RFID recognition prevent incorrect installation
- Ergonomic dispenser with 2.4″color touch screen
- One dispensers for one system
- Intuitive display - water quality with temperature compensation, volumetric dispensing and flow rate
- System alerts are displayed on the touch screen
- Effortless adjustment - dispensing rate (up to 2 L/min), manual and volumetric dispensing
- Choice of final filters: 0.2 μm final filter
- Two dispenser heights for the ultimate in flexibility
- Storage Tank
- A 10 L quality HDPE tank integrated with the system
- Extendable to 30/60/100/350 L tank if needed
- Tank recirculation function specifically for NuZar H to guarantee water quality in the tank.