Genie A is the new generation of laboratory water purification systems from RephiLe. It is powerful and revolutionary, bringing the best user experience from the latest technologies to your lab. It offers desired solutions for research professionals who work with varieties of applications utilizing Type I ultrapure water in the lab.
Genie A produces RO and ultrapure water (Type I water) from tapwater on demand and there is no storage tank needed. Quality of ultrapure water meet or exceeds ASTM, CLSI, CAP, and ISO Type I water standards, respectively.
- RO and Type I ultrapure water is produced from tap water.
- The system can be connected to up to 10 remote dispensers via CAN cable or wireless.
- An optional automatic system shut-off upon detection of any water leakage.
- Ultra purification cartridge is filled with LeFilTM and OrganeFilTM media to remove trace ions and organics.
- Built-in 185/254 nm dual wavelength lamp reduces TOC level in ultrapure water.
- On-line TOC monitor based on complete oxidation methodology (for TOC models).
- A full range of cartridges for various applications including ultra-low TOC, low Mg, low boron, ICP and DI type.
- Various final filters (optional) can ensure ultrapure water without particles, bacteria or pyrogen.
- RFID tags ensure perfect placement of consumables and trace their performance.
- The control console is an 8 inch touch screen. The console controls system and peripheral devices. All operations can be done via the console.
- Water quality, operation parameters, the status of the system, dispensers, components, and peripheral devices are stored and displayed on the large color touch screen monitor.
- The console screen and remote dispenser screens are water-proof. You can operate the console and dispenser with latex gloves.
- Signature verification for maintenance and service.
- RephiLe provides full documents support to meet user’s GMP, GSP, GAP, GCP, GLP requirements.